Sunday, December 13, 2009

Touch a Life

This time it's ok to care. Christmas is a time of caring. It really is. Even if you're not volunteering at a soup kitchen or something of the likes, you can find ways to touch lives. And you should care if you do touch a life or not. That's one thing that I truly believe in this world. Every single person has something to offer. Everyone. There is not one person in this world that is not supposed to be someone else's light, support, guide, or love. If everyone knew this and lived by it think of how much better the world would be. I don't want to sound prideful but that is one thing that I try and do whenever I meet someone new. I try and see how good people really are. I think I'm a bold person when it comes to talking to someone I've never met and I really think that it helps people see who they really are.
Touch a life. There is two weeks till Christmas and then there is even a week till New Years that I would say go ahead and add that time to touch a life. Three weeks people. I'm sure you can find a way to open a door, give a little time, or put forth more effort than normal when giving a gift. Most of the time the best way to touch a life is to just spend time talking to someone. Really care about there interests and abilities. Go out of your comfort zone and you will realize your comfort zone is a lot more expandable than you think. Remember: Touch a Life
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment