Friday, January 8, 2010

Lucky Us

Isn't it great that we live in a country where on the radio it was stated and I closely quote, "The big news for today, Jay Leno was offered his old job at NBC back." WHO CARES!? Seriously it's not even a little bit of a big deal. Are people going to change their schedules so that they can watch him? NO, their going to leave TIVO on to record Jay Leno. Or be like normal people and not watch him.
I have to wear safety glasses for eight hours a day. It's really annoying. Iv'e never seen a movie in 3D and I don't want to just because it would be annoying to wear those stupid glasses for two hours. It's time already that they invent some other way to watch 3D movies. When that happens someone is going to be extremely rich. I wish that person was me. Sadly it doesn't look like it's going to be.
One of my favorite things to hear people complain about is parking spaces. If they can't find one or their complaining about how someone can't park it's really entertaining. When that's most important thing in your life to worry and pout about (or how someone needs to invent a new way to watch 3D movies), you know you have it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment